Monday 9 December 2013

Date couture

Deaign -1


Medium :-
 Rotomac microfineliner 
faber -castell sketch pens 
cretacolor -hb pencil 
Baile 211 HB 0.5mm mechanical pencils 



This was my first illustration that I made through faber castell.. while I was browsing on youtube I find lots of people are using copics but yes that markers are realie great . But the thing is I live in india -mumbai & here copic markers cost 350 rupees per marker.. I mean like omg for middle class people how we cn afford this as if I buy set of 36 alsp it may cost around 11000 rupees 
and 11000 to invest in a markers right now m nt willing to it.. so I found ds faber castell pens wich cost me rs 240 for 50 shades 

I knpe however copics are copics but yes in future when I vil be perfect in my illustrations and drawings I m surely gonna buy it! 

But these pens are also good even... lets try it.. heheh lolzz!!

No comments:

Post a Comment